CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM updating-output echo

I wish to echo Jeff Morrill sentiments (especially the bit about an example
of implementation of custom output-record protocols).  In my particular
case my data representation emulates precisely the way I wish to maintain
my own output-record history.  But ... boy was it a TE (trial and error)
experience in getting it to work without any documented examples for creating
your own history tree.  The output-record clim docs were basically like a
description of various food ingredients without a much needed recipe describing
how you put it together to get your desired gourmet dish.

Main Index | Thread Index