CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

locks

I have an application which uses two processes.  Since converting to CLIM i have
a new problem which might be related to the fact that both processes can
be simultaneousely effecting the panes output history--yes this could be changed
but it would require a great deal more work than i presently have budget for--.
I saw the messages about using locks when interacting with the screen.  Could
someone provide a short snippet of code showing how one would use those
unexported clim calls initial-lock-values and with-lockf? I understand how
locks work but I don't have the foggiest which resources I need to associate
with the lock in order to insure that one process doesn't change the output
history record while the other process is trying to access it.  Thanks.

0,,