CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

clim questions

I can not figure out how to do the following in Lucid CLIM 1.1 (on a Sparc 2):

1) How to make a pattern's background color opaque? make-pattern requires
   ink(s) as arguments.

2) I am using CLIM windows directly instead of application frames. Each
   time anything is drawn to the CLIM window, force-output is required in
   order to see the drawing, but even so the object does not always appear.
   What do I need to do so that drawn objects will always appear on the
   screen? (Note I don't have this problem on Symbolics?)

3) How to change the mouse icon on a CLIM window or application frame?

4) How can I attach a function to a mouse click on a CLIM window or
   application frame?

                                         Thanks.

0,,

Main Index | Thread Index