CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: contents of clim-library as of 92/09/09

    Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1992 16:18+0200
    From: Jeff Morrill <jmorrill@BBN.COM>

    I am wondering how to
     * access this library (which username should I use?)
     * contribute to this library

Access is available to anyone by anonymous ftp.  Do a ftp to
cambridge.apple.com (134.149.2.3), enter "anonymous" as user-id, then
<your-name@host.domain> as the password.

Use the ftp "cd pub/clim" command to change to the correct directory and
try "dir" to see the directory. (use "help" to see other commands)

To get files use the ftp "get" command, to put your files on the server,
use "put".

    Perhaps when you post this table of contents you could include
    such detailed instructions.  Also, it would be useful if the
    table identified which clim version each entry works with.

    I think it would be useful if you posted this table of contents
    once a month or so.  Thanks for taking on this task.

    jeff morrill
    jmorrill@bbn.com

ok.

Vincent
--

Keunen Vincent                  Network Research Belgium
R&D, Software Engineer          Parc Industriel des Hauts-Sarts

0,,