CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: references of CLIM sought

>    Note to CLIM 2.0 designers:
>
>    How about putting the 2.0 spec in the clim-library?
>
>Good idea.  The PostScript file is 1.8mbytes long.  Do you suppose
>that the folks at Apple would be a bit annoyed at the length, or is
>it within reason?

I can't speak for our policy about the use of the space on our
FTP server, but there is currently almost 65 megabytes of free space
on the volume that appears dedicated to that purpose. If the CLIM 2.0
spec is not freely available anywhere else, I think it would serve the
CLIM community to put it on our server. When the 65 megs disappears,
we will ask people to remove old stuff.

0,,

Main Index | Thread Index