CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

draw-icon

    Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1992 13:39 EDT
    From: Erik Eilerts <eilerts@cs.utexas.edu>

	  I'm looking for a working example of draw-icon* that uses make-pattern
    to make the bitmap.  If anyone has this, could they send it to me?

(defvar *prompt-arrow*
	(make-pattern #2A((0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0)
			  (0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0)
			  (0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0)
			  (0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0)
			  (0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0)
			  (0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 0 0)
			  (0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 0)
			  (0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 0 0)
			  (0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0)
			  (0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0)
			  (0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0)
			  (0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0))
		      (list +background-ink+ +foreground-ink+)))

Calling DRAW-ICON* (called DRAW-PATTERN* in CLIM 2.0, by the way) should
do what you expect.

BTW, MAKE-PATTERN doesn't make a bitmap.  It makes a pattern.  I know
this sounds like quibbling, but a pattern is a fully device-independent
object, whereas a bitmap (or a pixmap) is device-dependent.

0,,