CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

command completion

    Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1992 09:26 EDT
    From: rkoenig@fzi.de

    I have some problems with command completion

>From what you describe, everything should be working.  Please send a
small, self-contained, failing test case.  Thanks.

    In an earlier version of my program I`ve done something like

    (define-application-frame  name ()
       ()
      (:panes (...
	       (command-pane :command-menu)
	       (:interactor-pane :interactor
	       ...)
      (:command-definer t)))

    when I then defined a command like

    (define-name-command (com-show-object :name "show object)
       ()
      ...)

    I had the possibility to start that command by typing

    In the relevant version I have multiple command-tables.

    I tried two ways
    1.) I make the command table of my application inherit all the commands of my command-tables
	by using

       (define-application-frame  name ()
	  ()
	 (:command-table (ct :inherit-from '(a s d...)))
	 (:panes (...))
	 )

    2.)I add all the menu-items from my command-tables to the relevant command-table
       by using add-menu-item-to-command-table for each command of each command-table

    all works fine, except of the completion in my interactor pane.

    Have I missed something or do I something wrong?

	   Rainer

    --
    Rainer Koenig                                   email: rkoenig@fzi.de
    Forschungszentrum Informatik                           king@fzi.de