CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Command Table Menu Items

    Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1992 14:49 EST
    From: Clinton Hyde <chyde@chesapeake.ads.com>

    this sounds just like multicolumn-menu-choose, which would certainly
    be a nice thing: I almost always want things lined in in particular
    columns, and probably won't have equal column length ever (except by
    accident).

    think of the System Menu on LispMs...I'd like something like that.

    you could imagine doing that by presenting the choices in a table,
    that would be fairly easy. can't we do this already with
    menu-choose-from-drawer (or whatever it is)?

Yes, you can.  MENU-CHOOSE-FROM-DRAWER is the guy.

     -- clint

0,,