CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Quickie question on accept-value-panes

I wish to have an accept-value-pane that is used in one configuration of
my application frame pane layout. I wish to change the application frame
layout with a command to go to the layout with the accept-value-pane. My
:display function for it will display whatever the user wants to "tweak"
in the dialog form. Is there a way to have exit boxes on an accept-value-pane,
so the user informs the application that the edits are done and wishes to

There seems to be no facility for this mentioned in the documentation.

I'm in CLIM 1.1!

0,,