CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

problem with keystroke accelerators

CLIM 28.5 (1.1) and Genera 8.1.1

I want to be able to zoom a graphic by typing h-z for example.  The
zoomed graphic needs to be centered on the pointer position.

So I tried the following code, but it doesn't work when I press h-z (I
tried other keys too, h- and c- ones) but it works when I type the
command in full... (command: Zoom In On Pointer)

Why does it beep when I press h-z?

(define-nanesse-network-configuration-command
  (com-zoom-in-on-pointer :name t :keystroke #\h-z) ()
  (clos:with-slots (echelle-x
		     echelle-y)
		   (nanesse-frame)
    (multiple-value-bind (x y)
	(clim:stream-pointer-position* (nanesse-network-display))
      (format (frame-query-io (nanesse-frame))
	      "~&pointer x = ~a; pointer y = ~a" x y)
      (setf echelle-x
	    (* echelle-x 1.5))
      (setf echelle-y
	    (* echelle-y 1.5))
      (clim:window-clear *standard-output*)
      ;;(set-display-center x y)
      (draw-network-map (nanesse-frame) (nanesse-network-display)))))

Following remarks on page 297, I tried adding the following (although I
don't need default values because my command doesn't have any arguments
at all), but it doesn't change anything:

(clim:add-keystroke-to-command-table
  'nanesse-network-configuration
  #\hyper-z :command '(com-zoom-in-on-pointer))

As an aside problem, when I try with :keystroke #\c-t, I get an error:

Trap: The second argument to the EQUAL-NUMBER-NO-POP instruction, NIL, was not a number

The following specials have been rebound; use :Show Standard Value Warnings for details:
  *PACKAGE*
While in the function CLIM::FORWARD-OR-BACKWARD  CLIM::COM-IE-TRANSPOSE-CHARACTERS  (:PROP
ERTY SYS:DTP-SYMBOL SI:INTERPRETER-FUNCTION)

CLIM::FORWARD-OR-BACKWARD
   Arg 0 (CLIM::INPUT-BUFFER): #<ARRAY 100 fill-pointer 0 2202515655>
   Arg 1 (CLIM::START-POSITION): NIL
   Arg 2 (CLIM::REVERSE-P): T
   Arg 3 (CLIM::PREDICATE): #<Compiled function CLIM::TRUE 22041355573>
s-A, :    Supply replacement argument
s-B:           Supply replacement argument, storing back into POSITION
s-C:           Return 2 values from the EQUAL-NUMBER-NO-POP instruction
s-D:           Retry the EQUAL-NUMBER-NO-POP instruction
s-E, :    Return to Nanesse Network Configuration command level
s-F:           Nanesse Network Configuration top level
s-G:           Exit Nanesse Network Configuration
s-H:           Exit process Nanesse Network Configuration

Can someone help?

Thanks

vk
--