CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

+flipping-ink+ & colors

I am working in CLIM 2.0 beta, but I don't think that affects this question.

(This is really a question about colors,  I'm including all of this presentation
talk just to accurately represent exactly what I am doing.)

I have a presentation that includes a couple of other presentations.  For
example, say for the rectangle below, When the mouse pointer is over either of the
rectangles labeled "B" or "C", just that small rectangle highlights.  If the
pointer is over the rectangle labeled "A", the entire rectangle highlights.

|------|----------|---------|
|  B   |    A     |    C    |
|------|----------|---------|

Each of the three small rectangles are initially presented as different colors.

Each presentation type has a HIGHLIGHT-PRESENTATION method that draws a filled
rectangle using :ink +flipping-ink+ so that the entire presentation changes color
instead of just being outlined.

When the mouse pointer is over the rectangle marked "A", each of the three
rectangles highlights in a different color.

Now for my question:

When the mouse pointer is over the rectangle marked "A", is there a way to make
the highlighting act like the initial color of all three rectangles was white,
so that the filled rectangle would be black with the lines showing up as white?

0,,

Main Index | Thread Index