jeff morrill

  Date: Sun, 26 Sep 93 12:25:12 -0500
  From: "Sheldon S. Ball" <ssb@fiona.umsmed.edu>

  There remain a few unresolved issues in porting scigraph to MCL 2.0/CLIM 1.1.
  One of the is mouse clicks.

  How can I modify :right & :middle to accept shift/mouse gesture &
  control/mouse gesture? Macintosh has only 1 mouse button.

  I tried the following modification to dwim:present.lisp without success:

  #+clim-1.0
  (progn
    (clim:define-gesture-name :left :button :left)
    #+MCL
    (clim:define-gesture-name :middle :button :left :shifts (:control))
    #-MCL
    (clim:define-gesture-name :middle :button :middle)
    #+MCL
    (clim:define-gesture-name :right :button :left :shifts (:shift))
    #-MCL
    (clim:define-gesture-name :right :button :right))

  When the :shift or :control keys are depressed, the
  L: Edit Graph Borders & Label...; R: Menu.
  in the lower left of the window produced by (make-demo-frame)
  dissapears. The mouse click does not ellicit any action when the
  :shift or :control keys are depressed. This is true whether or not
  the above modification was made.

  Any suggestions?

  Thanks, Sheldon