CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

forwarded message from ALBERTS@uni2a.unige.ch

From: ALBERTS@uni2a.unige.ch
To: clim-request@BBN.COM
Subject: problems with the scroll size of panes
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1993 13:13:50 +0100

HOW TO INCREASE IN CLIM 1.0 ON THE MAC THE SCROLL BUFFER
SIZE?

I have the following problem: I am using CLIM 1.O on a Mac.
I use the framework command and use  several different types of
panes. Some of the panes that I need to have get continously filled by a
scrollable output. I need to and to inspect some information in these
scrollable panes. Unfortunately I have a breakdown with a stack
overflow error message, after a certain amount of output in those
scollable panes. I have a lot of hardware memory, so I could increase
the easyly the memory for the application. So hardware memory is no
problem, but I do not know how to extend the buffers for those panes:
Is there a possibility to globally (for the whole framework) or
locally for a pane to increase the amount of stack or scroll buffer
attributed to a pane? Does any-one knows how this could be done?

Guenter Albers
ALBERTS@uni2a.unige.ch

Main Index | Thread Index