CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: controlling redisplay-time

  To: clim@BBN.COM
  Subject: controlling redisplay-time
  Date: Thu, 4 Nov 93 15:43:36 EST
  From: chyde@BBN.COM
  Sender: chyde@BBN.COM

  #+ACL4.2

  #+CLIM-2.0b2

  I want to have a pane not get redisplayed after each command: the
  contents are buttons and never change.

  the book says that :redisplay-after-commands () will accomplish this,
  but it seems to have no effect.

  is this a bug or is there a secret other trick to it?

   -- clint

Check out the documentation of the keyword :DISPLAY-TIME.
I think you want :DISPLAY-TIME T.  That displays once, at
frame creation time.  :DISPLAY-TIME NIL will suppress pane display
altogether.  There are a couple of other choices as well.

I think that :redisplay-after-commands is old and probably
not supported anymore.

jeff morrill