CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: progress fns.

chyde@BBN.COM writes:
 > has anyone got specific dox on the progress-indicator fns? I'd like to
 > take a stab at them shortly...
Nope - but I've taken an initial stab myself at a nicer facility... if
there is any interest, I'll post 'em, otherwise I'll reply to whoever
is interested directly.  I'd very much like to see a fairly complete
implementation as part of the clim library - high on my list of things
to add are nested progress notes (with some intelligent multi-part
thermometer) and mouse-line option (as well as pop-up).  One important
bit is to make sure that you can run it on any sort of stream (wont
blow up if you're using a regular lisp stream).

cheers,
	-Michael Thome (mthome@bbn.com)

Main Index | Thread Index