CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

problems with event functions

Hello, I'm Federico. I'm a student in the University of Udine (course: Science of Information) Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy.
I'm working on my thesis and trying to learn CLIM 1.0 on
"Common Lisp Interface Manager (CLIM): Release 1.0"  the worst manual I've neverseen in my life.
I've a problem: there is a function   clim:event-window   that requires as argument  <event> ... but nowhere in the manual is shown what event can be. There areNO EXAMPLES... only strings explaining semantic very briefly.
Please, send me a list of the possible arguments of that function... otherwise I think that I'll be able to burn your manual...

Ciao. Please, unswere soon.