CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM under MCL

   Date:	Fri, 11 Feb 1994 08:26:00 -0800
   From:	"John C. Mallery" <jcma@reagan.ai.mit.edu>

       Date: Fri, 11 Feb 1994 02:27 EST
       From: berni@iml.iml.fhg.de

       Recent questions concerning clim for MCL kicked the
       following question in my mind: (I admit this is
       a good candidate for FAQ...)

       What is the status of CLIM 2.0 for MCL???

   Sounds like an understaffed and unsupported effort by Bill York and Denis
   Doughty with delivery date impossible to determine.

This is essentially correct.  I would like to emphasize that progress
is being made, however.  Big chunks of the "core" CLIM 2 software is
running under MCL, and we are currently working on the adaptive
gadgets and filling in the other holes.  I realize that the slow rate
of progress is frustrating (no less to us, I assure you) but it is the
best we can do.

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index