CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

X window frame

   Date: Tue 15 Feb 94 09:45:21-PST
   From: Mabry Tyson <TYSON@ai.sri.com>

   This isn't a direct answer to your question, but I use :SELECT ACTIVITY
   to start up a CLIM application running on a 3600 and displayed on a
   Sun.

   By the way, I found that I needed to reset TV:DEFAULT-BACKGROUND-STREAM
   (as I recall).  Otherwise if I went into the debugger, it would appear on
   the 3600 console rather than the X screen.

If you can lay your hands on it, the CLIM 2.1 release from Symbolics
(which also runs on top of Genera 8.3) has a number of fixes to the
CLIM event dispatcher which will make this work quite a bit better.

I don't have any advice about how to get it, though.