CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

   Date: Thu, 17 Mar 1994 16:18:27 +0500
   From: "Peter Norvig - Sun Microsystems Labs Inc." <pnorvig@norvig.east.sun.com>

   I would like all the commands define with presentation-to-command-translator
   to be visible when the mouse is over a prsentation.  Currently I have
   to hit the meta key to see if there is an edit command, for example.
   How can I make the :edit commands visible in the pointer-documentation
   even when the meta key is not down?

There isn't a canned way to do this, but you could always specialize
the functions that generate pointer documentation.  The modularity
isn't exactly right, so this isn't quite as easy as it could be.

I'll send you some code in a separate message.