CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Listener problems III: Return of the expression

Yet another in my ongoing saga of Clim listener questions :)

In the context of the listener code I posted previously I have a
couple more questions.  First of all, in clim-2, accepting expressions
as arguments to commands doesn't work.  The problem is when the
expression is a list.  After the first space is typed, the listener
bombs, complaining about an eof and an incomplete list.

The second question is about clicking on previous input.  I'd like to
be able to click on a previous line of input and have it inserted into
the current input line without a return.  In other words, I'd like to
be able to edit previous input lines.  This may be related to the
above.

Thanks
Adam Carlson
carlson@cs.umass.edu

Here's code that demonstrates question 1:

;;; Accepting expressions in a command

(define-lisp-listener-command (com-accept-expression :name t :menu t)
  ((foo 'expression))
   (present foo 'expression))