CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Index][Thread]

CLIM:FRAME-DOCUMENT-HIGHLIGHTED-PRESENTATION

Shouldn't this method be documented? I found it is exported
from two CLIM2.0 implementations and it can be used to
customize the documentation line for highlighted presentations.
But I found no documentation for it in CLIM2.0 manuals (Franz, Symbolics).
It is also not clear how this method really works, I cannot seem
to override its behavior, but I can successfully add and :AFTER method
for additional application specific documentation, a nice feature.

A better approach may be possible if CLIM:DOCUMENT-PRESENTATION-TRANSLATOR
were a method. It seems an application could then specialize this method
to return customized strings to form the documentation line.

Olivier Clarisse

Main Index | Thread Index