Symbolics - Carl Anderson, I believe is his full name ...

	From Carl@RIVERSIDE.SCRC.Symbolics.COM Wed Jun  1 11:12:39 1994

	    Date: Tue, 31 May 1994 15:34 EDT
	    From: buff@cc.gatech.edu (Richard Billington)

	    Thanks for the info. Could you fax me an order form and give me
	    complete order information (like a part number) so I can get a
	    check cut or a PO number or something like that - in other words,
	    I need a quotation. Thanks.

	If you send me your fax number I will be happy to send you a order
	form, along with the part number which by the way is 999743.