The sun4-sunos4 version

I've loaded it, and there are two things I don't understand:

1)  The README says you no longer need a memory file (?), but you do.

2)  Whenever I (exit) from CLISP, it knocks me out of my telnet link.

Clues, gurus?

# Peter Dudey, 11 kyu, Lisp SubGuru and Genetic Programmer Extraordinaire    #
# Good stuff to read:  "Sunshine, Genius & Rust", in this month's _Analog_   #
# "A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist."   #
# Please mail me plastic spaceships:  257 NE 13th Street, Salem, OR  97301   #