[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: clisp-list@MA2S2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de
- Subject: clue instalation
- From: ortigosa@INF.UFRGS.BR(Alvaro Manuel Ortigosa)
- Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1993 12:37:53 -0500 (EST)
I'm trying to install clue + clio packages, and I had several problems; can
anyone tell me what I did wrong ?
First I took the file pcl+clx.sept92f.clisp.tar.z, and installed pcl and
clx, without problems. Then I took the file clue+clio.for-pcl.tar.Z
(always from ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:/pub/lisp/clisp/packages).
Because I've got problems with the disk space, I deleted the sources of pcl,
but I still have sources of clx.
When I tried to compile clue, I had a lot of problems (for example,
it doesn't compile a "defparameter").
What I want to know is:
- Have I got the corrects files ?
- Do I need every source file at the time to compile clue?
- What another thing could I make wrong ?
I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.