Correction [Help to build CLUE]

Dear Somebody out there,

Yesterday I sent a  mail in relation to compiling the CLUE system under CLISP.

>I've downloaded the clue+clio+xit.tar.z from ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de
>and I've been trying to compile the system with no success.
>
>During buildig CLUE I get the following error message.

>specified as a super-class of the class #<std-instance #x193A3D30>;
>but the meta-classes #<std-instance #x19105BE8>
>and #<std-instance #x19105AE8> are incompatible.
>1. Break>
>
>I need clue for my theses as soon as possible.
>
>If you  can help me urgently I would approtiate it.

Today I recompiled the PCL because the messages were strange and Bruno
suspected that something was wrong with the PCL.

I get "better" error messages now jet unable to build CLUE.

The error message I am geting now is:

Compilation of file /tmp_mnt/net/pg1/p2043742/cl2/clisp/clue+clio+xit/clue/intr
insics.lsp is finished.
0 errors, 6 warnings
The following functions were used but not defined:
 CONTACT-NAME CONTACT-RESOURCE-PARENT CONTACT-DISPLAY FIND-CONTACT
 COMPOSITE-CHILDREN CONTACT-PARENT CONTACT-STATE OWNS-FOCUS-P  CONTACT-WIDTH
 CONTACT-HEIGHT CONVERT INITIALIZE-RESOURCE-SLOTS  ADD-TO-PARENT ADD-CHILD
 CHANGE-LAYOUT CONTACT-BACKGROUND CONTACT-DEPTH  CONTACT-X CONTACT-Y PCL::|SETF
 CLUEI CONTACT-STATE| DELETE-CHILD  UPDATE-TREE INITIALIZE-GEOMETRY REALIZE
 INITIAL-STATE-TRANSITION  DELETE-TIMER DELETE-MODE DESTROY CONTACT-ROOT
 CONTACT-BORDER-WIDTH  PROCESS-NEXT-EVENT MANAGE-PRIORITY PCL::|SETF CLUEI
 CONTACT-PRIORITY|  CONTACT-EVENT-MASK COMPOSITE-FOCUS ACCEPT-FOCUS-P
 MANAGE-GEOMETRY MOVE  RESIZE

*** - The class #<STRUCTURE-CLASS #x190D6C90> was specified as a
super-class of the class #<STANDARD-CLASS BASIC-CONTACT #x193F9548>;
but the meta-classes #<STANDARD-CLASS STRUCTURE-CLASS #x191E9F28> and
#<STANDARD-CLASS STANDARD-CLASS #x1922B2B8> are incompatible.
        touch stamp-fas
	rm clue.mem
rm: clue.mem non-existent
*** Error code 2

Stop.

Sorry about it.

Hopefully now somebody can help me to solve this mith.

Yours,
Bela