Re: Garnet and CLISP ?

Mr Heinz-Detlev Koch <koch@novell1.gs.uni-heidelberg.de> and
Mr Bela Pecsek <P2043742@csdvax.csd.unsw.EDU.AU>
reported problems when building Garnet with CLISP, on Linux resp. SGI/Irix.

I can report that I hadn't any problems in doing that on SunOS4.
Please take the newest CLISP version, my port of CLX
           ma2s2:/pub/lisp/clisp/packages/pcl+clx.sept92f.clisp.tar.z
and Garnet
           ma2s2:/pub/lisp/clisp/packages/garnet.clisp.tar.z
and tell us whether the problems remain. In case they do, then look at
the backtrace.

I can't test it on Linux since it won't compile in less than 10 megabytes
of RAM, and I have just 8 MB.

                    Bruno Haible
                    haible@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de