[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Clisp and Microsoft Windowsi]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Clisp and Microsoft Windowsi]
- From: email@example.com (Blake McBride)
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 93 21:16:32 PDT
- In-reply-to: <9308181142.AA11354@stnfor.ae.ge.com>; from "Osman F Buyukisik" at Aug 18, 93 1:54 pm
> I think it would take a lot of work. Win3.x is 16 bit and Clisp is based on 32
> bits. Since now Clisp can run in a DOS window, may be you can still cut and
> paste (but probab. just text).
The best way to make CLISP a windows app is by the use of Win32s.
Develop a full 32 bit version under Windows NT using Microsofts
32 bit NT C compiler. When linked with the Win32s libary it'll
run in true 32 bit mode under Windows 3.1!
Blake McBride (615) 790-8521
3020 Liberty Hills Drive
Franklin, TN 37064 firstname.lastname@example.org