Re: New CLISP version

Hi,

yesterday I fetched and compiled the new version of CLISP. Everything worked
fine, except for the make-instance function in the new CLOS package.
I think the built-in C-function sys::%make-instance does not call
initialize-instance on the newly created object. The wrapping lisp-function
clos:make-instance does not accept any keyword arguments, that are not
defined as :initarg-options to slot definitions in clos:defclass.

Is this a bug, or did I misinstall something?

--Matthias