[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New CLISP version (and make-instance)
- To: email@example.com (clisp-list)
- Subject: Re: New CLISP version (and make-instance)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 93 14:43:13 +28416
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Tue, 24 Aug 93 18:38:39 +0200." <9308241628.AA01529@zaphod.lanl.gov.a7-mimsy>
> What is common practice in CLOS programs? Are methods for
>INITIALIZE-INSTANCE frequent or not? What about methods for SHARED-INITIALIZE ?
I am just a CLOS beginner but I have used one or both of those
methods in every CLOS class I have written.
San Diego Supercomputer Center.