Re: Problem with Garnet2.2 again.

Bela Pecsek <P2043742@csdvax.csd.unsw.EDU.AU> tests Garnet 2.2:

> *** - FUNCALL: the function GARNET-GADGETS::CONDITION is undefined
> 1. Break>
>
> I think this error comes from the Careful-Eval macro where It seemes to me
> that the condition system is used and Clisp does not now how to handle
> handler-case

Yes. This is the problem. I am sending patches for this and some other
problems to the Garnet developers.

Anyone wants to implement the condition system (HANDLER-CASE etc.) for clisp?

> I can not find the CLISP.README file for Garnet2.2!! Where is it?

The Garnet developers are trying to make the README.CLISP obsolete.

                    Bruno Haible
                    haible@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de