I need the newest version of Clisp for SGI!!

Dear Clisp Users,

I am useing an old version of Clisp on a SGI Iris Indigo that is available
from ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karsruhe.de because due to space limitation I am not
allowed to have GCC on my machine and with the Irix native CC compiler Clisp
can not be built.

If somebody has allready built the newest version of clisp for SGI please post
it to the above mentioned depository to make me able to download and use it on
my machine. I'd approciate it.

Yours,
Bela Pecsek.