Re: Clisp, ilisp and completion

  Matthias> I have some trouble, with ILISP and CLISP (which means that I've to type
  Matthias> several 'Ctrl-D's after some ilisp calls e.g. load-file-lisp), but this
  Matthias> did *NOT* go away, when I relinked CLISP without the readline lib.
  Matthias> BTW what's "the clisp specific stuff that's in the archive"?

I guess I should be more specific. My problem is that if there are tabs in
a string that commands like "eval-prev-defun" send to clisp, clisp tries to
do expansion and weird things result. I managed to get around it once by
building clisp without readline, but this is a pain if you want to keep up
with latest versions by just getting the binaries.

Meanwhile, in the archives of the clisp list there is some elisp code that
you're supposed to be able to plug into ILISP that'll create a clisp
dialect. I haven't tried it though.

xjam@cork.Berkeley.EDU  	Fiiiive Thousand Boomin Watts...... -The JBeez

They can't come on and play me in prime time, 	    | Free Millipede coin op
Cause I know the time, cause I'm gettin' mine.	    | and House music at my
I get on the mix late in the night... -Public Enemy | place! Drop by sometime.