DOS Executable request

Hi Everyone.  I'm new to this list and quite new to LISP as well.  I've been
using an older verion of CLISP to learn the basics of the language and would
like to get the new version (JAN 7) running.  However, I don't have the skill
or free time right now to compile it myself.  So I'm asking if anyone has
compiled the new version for DOS yet (I am using a 486) and if I could get it.
Failing that, what is the latest version for DOS that is available?  Thanks
in advance for your help.  Playing with CLISP and browsing the group is
turning out to be a great way for me to learn---William Echard.