[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Graphics in DOS (trees)
- To: WECHARD@vm2.yorku.ca
- Subject: Graphics in DOS (trees)
- From: donc@ISI.EDU (Don Cohen)
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 94 09:08:07 -0800
- Cc: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Posted-date: Thu, 27 Jan 94 09:08:07 -0800
- Sender: donc@ISI.EDU
I think you're approaching this the wrong way. Lisp is full of
utilities for trees, e.g. PRINT, READ, EQUAL, SUBST.
I think a pretty printer is much more useful than a package for
drawing pictures of trees. One other thing that you may find
very useful is a "structure editor". This is not part of CL
but has been implemented many times and I'm sure is readily
available. If you have trouble finding one, let me know.