Re: clisp on NetBSD ?

> Date: Tue, 29 Mar 94 11:08:41 +0200
> From: "Szabolcs Szigeti (PinkPanther)" <pink@fsz.bme.hu>
>
> I am trying to compile clisp on NetBSD-current. Has anyone succeeded in doing
> this? I know that it is available in binary for 386bsd, and NetBSD should
> be able to run this, but since NetBSD is much impoved over 386bsd (shared
> memory support, etc) i'd like to get clisp work on it.
>
> Any help appreciated.

I have CLISP running under NetBSD/Amiga.  mmap() and friends and the
shm support don't seem to be adequate for CLISP.  I can only get working
images when CLISP is built with the -DNO_MULTIMAP_FILE and -DNO_MULTIMAP_SHM
options set (same as for 386BSD from the porting notes).

NetBSD is still evolving so maybe someday.

BobS