[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: clisp on NetBSD ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: clisp on NetBSD ?
- From: Bob Slawson <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 94 14:34:18 EST
- In-reply-to: <199403290853.AA00738@bagira.fsz.bme.hu> (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Reply-to: email@example.com
> Date: Tue, 29 Mar 94 11:08:41 +0200
> From: "Szabolcs Szigeti (PinkPanther)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I am trying to compile clisp on NetBSD-current. Has anyone succeeded in doing
> this? I know that it is available in binary for 386bsd, and NetBSD should
> be able to run this, but since NetBSD is much impoved over 386bsd (shared
> memory support, etc) i'd like to get clisp work on it.
> Any help appreciated.
I have CLISP running under NetBSD/Amiga. mmap() and friends and the
shm support don't seem to be adequate for CLISP. I can only get working
images when CLISP is built with the -DNO_MULTIMAP_FILE and -DNO_MULTIMAP_SHM
options set (same as for 386BSD from the porting notes).
NetBSD is still evolving so maybe someday.