[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: How to write fast Numerical Analysis code in CLISP?
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: How to write fast Numerical Analysis code in CLISP?
- From: email@example.com (Peter C Olsen)
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 20:40:29 EDT
- References: <9404272313.AA10341@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Actually, I have AKCL for Linux --- I found it all precompiled and
ready to install. Most people have told me that it is about an order
of magnitude faster than CLISP --- at least in compiled mode. I've
also been told that it's very easy to write extensions in C. (AKCL
compiles to C.)
I think that I got AKCL from Sunsite. Let me know if you need help
finding it (or if you would prefer me to mail it to you in millions of
tiny uuencoded files :-).