New version of old CLISP and CLX

> You may be using a version of CLX that hasn't been properly ported to
> CLISP. With clisp-1994-06-22 on a Sun4 and CLX from
>   ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:
>   /pub/lisp/clisp/packages/clx.sept92f.clisp.tar.z
> "make" succeeds without any problems.

I'm quite sure it is precisely that version I use, but I'm not currently
infront of my machine so I cannot garantee. Thanks for all the details
you sent me I'll check all that asap.

Could tell me the more precise meaning of the message
"*** - Lisp stack overflow. RESET"?

> Can you please do a "make distrib" (examine the top of the makefile again before
> this, because you need GNU tar!) and upload the resulting tar.z file
> to ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:/secret/incoming/ ? I will then move
> it to the clisp/binaries/ hierarchy. Thanks in the name of the other
> UnixWare users.

I'll do that tonight.

Jean-Claude