[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New version of old CLISP and CLX
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: New version of old CLISP and CLX
- From: "jc.beaudoin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 94 15:51:47 -0400
- In-reply-to: Bruno Haible's message of Tue, 28 Jun 94 20:17:25 +0200 <9406281814.AA09841@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de>
> You may be using a version of CLX that hasn't been properly ported to
> CLISP. With clisp-1994-06-22 on a Sun4 and CLX from
> "make" succeeds without any problems.
I'm quite sure it is precisely that version I use, but I'm not currently
infront of my machine so I cannot garantee. Thanks for all the details
you sent me I'll check all that asap.
Could tell me the more precise meaning of the message
"*** - Lisp stack overflow. RESET"?
> Can you please do a "make distrib" (examine the top of the makefile again before
> this, because you need GNU tar!) and upload the resulting tar.z file
> to ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:/secret/incoming/ ? I will then move
> it to the clisp/binaries/ hierarchy. Thanks in the name of the other
> UnixWare users.
I'll do that tonight.