[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: command line arguments
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: command line arguments
- From: "Edward G. Kovach" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 1994 16:08:20 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a way to evaluate the running of a LISP program?
That is get a listing of..
A. How many times a particular function is called?
B. How much time it takes to run each function?
Any similar information would be appreciated. (I already am using
the trace function. )
Thank you in advanced.
Ed Kovach email@example.com