[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem w/ builtin editor in DOS clisp (August 94)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Problem w/ builtin editor in DOS clisp (August 94)
- From: email@example.com (Roger Labbe)
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 19:35:25 -0400 (EDT)
- In-reply-to: <199410241127.AA11457@wieden.ai.univie.ac.at> from "Johann Petrak" at Oct 24, 94 12:36:24 pm
I had the same problem, too. I stopped using the built in editor
(probably not the answer you wanted to hear).
I put the line
(defparameter *editor* "c:\\bin\\emacs.exe")
is my config.lsp file (I am running on a DOS machine, I forget
what machine you said you are on) to load my editor.