[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
problem building clisp for AMIGA NetBSD 1.0
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: problem building clisp for AMIGA NetBSD 1.0
- From: Michel.Loi@lip.ens-lyon.fr (Michel Loi)
- Date: Wed, 2 Nov 94 09:29:16 +0100
- Cc: Michel.Loi@lip.ens-lyon.fr
I am trying to build the last version of B. Haible clisp
for AMIGA NetBSD 1.0.
lisp.run dumps core when loading "defmacro.lsp"
I use the following flags:
- -DNO_MULTIMAP_SHM -DNO_MULTIMAP_FILE
- unixconf.h is OK
- I've modified lispbibl.d (appropriately ?):
the address space layout of NetBSD 1.0 seems
to be the same as the "ATARITT" one:
address: bits 0..25
(shared libraries are mapped above 0x02000000 ?)
and tag: 31..26
thus I have followed the definitions for "ATARITT"
- I've also tried -DWIDE: same result
- I've tried older versions of clisp: same result
these versions work fine with AMIX 2.1 and
NetBSD 0.9 (!)
- I've used gcc 2.4.5 and 2.6.0: same result
I suspect I am missing something.
Has anybody built clisp for amiga NetBSD 1.0 ?
(at least someone has built it for 386 NetBSD 1.0 Beta)
Any help is welcome.
-- Michel LOI