Re: CLisp, CLOS, and warning when you reload a file

Bruno Haible writes:
 > Bruce O'Neel <oneel@arupa.gsfc.nasa.gov> wrote:
 >
 > > when I'm using a file which uses CLOS
 > > and I reload it I get a load'o warnings.  This is ok, but I'd prefer
 > > not to see them.  Is there a simple way to turn them off?
 >
 > Yes, put a
 >
 >   (handler-bind ((warning #'(lambda (w) (muffle-warning w)))) ... )
 >
 > around your LOAD form.
 >
 > Btw, we have already discussed the issue of the CLOS warnings on this
 > mailing list in July 1994.
 >

 >                     Bruno Haible
 >                     haible@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de

Thanks!

bruce

oneel@arupa.gsfc.nasa.gov -- Bruce O'Neel HSTX (301) 286-1511 -- Graphical
icons were intended to make software friendly, and easy to use.  Now Microsoft
applications have Tool Tips - Text labels that appear when you move the mouse
pointer over icons.  We used to call these "menus." -- D Kalman DBMS 9/94