[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: clisp within EMACS, readline and the -I option
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: clisp within EMACS, readline and the -I option
- From: Joachim Schrod <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 15:42:20 +0100 (MEZ)
- In-reply-to: <9501271715.AA18070@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de> from "Bruno Haible" at Jan 27, 95 06:17:16 pm
> > I thought that -I was there to disable the readline library from doing
> > special magic with TAB.
> -I doesn't do this, but "man clreadline" tells me that you can achieve
> this effect by adding the line
> Control-i: self-insert
> to your $HOME/.inputrc file.
and loose TAB-completion in bash?
C'm on, that's not a solution. Btw, we have the same problem.
Currently, we keep two executables for each platform.
Joachim Schrod Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Science Department
Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany