Re: Is there a Windows NT executable?

David Friedman <dhf@interport.net> asks:

> Has anyone compiled a Windows NT (or Win32s) executable of CLISP?
> The DOS extender version might work, but I thought I'd ask about NT first.

RSX version 5 (a file called dpmigcc5.zip) claims to support Windows NT as well.
You may give it a try.

On any platform (Windows or Windows NT), RSX version 5 needs to be given the
option  -Ra  when running clisp.

                    Bruno Haible
                    haible@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de

!! To unsubscribe from the clisp-list mailing list, send mail to     !!
!!           listserv@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de              !!
!! including the two words "unsubscribe clisp-list" as message body. !!