[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What was the trick to get CLISP to take .lisp files again?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: What was the trick to get CLISP to take .lisp files again?
- From: dudeyp@research.CS.ORST.EDU (Peter Dudey Drake)
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 95 11:04:32 PST
- In-reply-to: <9502151830.AA25949@plopp.intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de> (message from Matthias Lindner on Wed, 15 Feb 95 19:45:56 +0100)
I tried editing compiler.lsp and init.lsp and recompiling them, but
that didn't seem to do the trick. I'm thinking it may require
re-building the memory image, and wasn't that pre-built?
Thanks in advance,
+- PETER DUDEY DRAKE 279-D SE Lilly Ave., Corvallis, OR 97333 -+
| MS student in Artificial Intelligence, Oregon State University |
| Where I come from, we're ALL like this. |
+- email@example.com (finger firstname.lastname@example.org) -+