[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why is "]" == "\]"?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Why is "]" == "\]"?
- From: Oliver Andrich <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 95 12:08:45 MET
- In-reply-to: <9503091729.AA07700@raptor.CS.ORST.EDU>; from "Peter Dudey Drake" at Mar 9, 95 7:50 pm
> Have you tried "\\]" and/or "\\\]"?
That is not the point. My input data looks like that "[..... some text
\[ some more text \] even more text]", and I want to locate with
search the [ and ], but my clisp or any other lisp I tried stops at
the \]. Ok, I can preparse the input data with perl or so, but then I
can do the whole transforming from SGF-Format to my LISP-data
structure with perl.