Re: Lisp programs as stand-alone Unix executables

Now, just out of curiosity, what if the program being made into an
executable contains calls to EVAL and FUNCALL?  Does this just result
in a really big executable?

+-     PETER DUDEY DRAKE      279-D SE Lilly Ave.,  Corvallis, OR  97333     -+
|       MS student in Artificial Intelligence, Oregon State University        |
|   "Wow!  That was so cool, Rizzo!  I've never been pulled through a block   |
|   and tackle before!"                                         -- Gonzo      |
+-  drakep@research.cs.orst.edu        (finger dudeyp@research.cs.orst.edu)  -+