Re: CLISP FTP Sites in the USA

> Is there an FTP site in the USA that
> has that mirrors ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:/pub/lisp/clisp?

ftp.cs.cmu.edu used to mirror this, but this FTP server appears to be in
a strange state. And I don't know whether Mark Kantrowitz still has the
time to administrate it.

> since i downloaded the sources, i will make them available if
> someone can give me a ftp site to download them to.

Actually, it would be best if someone in the US could mirror the source*/
and binaries/*/ directories of ma2s2:/pub/lisp/clisp/. Does anyone of you

a. either already have an anonymous FTP server running and have 70 megabytes
   of free disk space,

b. or can persuade your local university's computer center to mirror these
   directories (automatic update once a week)?

Note that it is pretty easy to set up an anonymous FTP server yourself,
at least on SunOS. Much easier than a mailing list :-)

                    Bruno Haible
                    haible@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de