[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
problems building clisp on rs6000.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: problems building clisp on rs6000.
- From: email@example.com (Dan Stanger)
- Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 14:51:17 -0600
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
when lisp.run starts, mmap fails as the fixed address 0x201F0000 is in range of
the program. a test program indicates that a address 0x30000000 is the first
address that will work. how can i change clisp so that the mmap will start with