[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Emacs and CLISP
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Emacs and CLISP
- From: haible (Bruno Haible)
- Date: Mon, 29 May 95 14:36:49 +0200
The question how to use CLISP from within Emacs comes up over and over
again. I would like to settle this finally.
Could everyone of you who uses CLISP from within Emacs please send us a
- What version of Emacs/XEmacs/Lucid-Emacs/Epoch are you using?
- What interface package is used? If ILISP, which version? (5.5 or 5.7 or
is there something newer?)
- What local additions or patches did you make? Send us code. Send us
excerpts from your .emacs file.
- What commands/keystrokes to you use to start up clisp from within Emacs?
- Are you satisfied with the way it works?
Please send this to Marcus Daniels <firstname.lastname@example.org> and me, not to
email@example.com. We will summarize and put up
the results for FTP.