mirror in NZ

Hi clisp users,
in repsonse to the discussion some time ago about having a mirror site
in the US to the clisp sources and binaries on ma2s2, I can now say
that there is a mirror site in New Zealand (yes that insignificant
little country that WON the AMERICAS CUP, enough stirring...).  It is
at:

ftp.cs.waikato.ac.nz:/pub/packages/clisp-mirror/

this directory contains the source and binaries trees.  I asked our
comp support staff here at the University of Waikato nicely and a
month or so later there it is (not bad for around here!).

So anyone to whom this site is closer than the one you currently use:
Enjoy!

Richard Shepherd.

(rls@therat.math.waikato.ac.nz)

WWW home page:- http://therat.math.waikato.ac.nz/